“In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful”
- Majdalawi University Services (MUS) is the first educational institute for university services in the Arab World that concerned itself with rendering services for students who are in the intention of a university career either as regular or irregular studies. It is a private establishment licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education in Jordan to pursue this profession. It performs its tasks directly under the said ministry inside Jordan and Cultural Attaché abroad.
- It started its work in 1960 as an individual effort by the organizer and in 1962 it had been licensed officially by the Ministry of Higher Education in Jordan, rendering services to Jordanian students planning to join the University of Damascus, Lebanese University and Arab Beirut University. Its first executive center was set up in Damascus. Whereas, during 1963 – 1967 it established branches in Palestine (Jerusalem, Ramallah, Nablus, Hebron) and in Jordan (Irbid and Zarqa).
- MUS extended its services to other Arab and Foreign countries :
- In 1963 an appointed agency was commissioned for the state of Kuwait and Bahrain.
- In 1968: MUS established an executive center in Beirut – Lebanon administered personally by the organizer.
- In 1969: an educational center was appointed to act on our behalf in Qatar.
- In 1972: MUS established permanent centers in Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain licensed by the concerned educational authorities in these countries.
- In 1973: MUS established a center in Cairo to provide services for higher education at Cairo and Al-Azhar Universities, and to serve Egyptian irregular students who joined Arab Beirut University.
- In 1979: MUS extended its services to cover some American and British institutes, colleges and universities.
- In 1983: MUS served students who planned to continue their university studies at Philippine Universities.
- In 1984: MUS extended its activities by providing services for regular students in the Hungarian State Universities that teach in English.
- In 1985: MUS extended its activities to university colleges in Greek Cyprus.
- In 1986: MUS extended its services in the field of higher studies to students who joined the Faculties of Arts and Economics at Punjab University, Lahore – Pakistan.
- In 1987: MUS was officially permitted by the ministry of higher education of Jordan to help Jordanian and Arab students to apply to the Jordanian state Universities
- In 1988: MUS established (C & M ) the University Preparatory Center in Nicosia, Cyprus with a view to establish an Arab – Cyprus private college . The center was academically linked with the most famous American, British and Hungarian Universities. This Center operated till 1992. However, its activities were suspended due to the Second Gulf War.
- In 1992: MUS extended its services to students willing to pursue study in Slovakian universities.
- In 1993: MUS established a publication house named Majdalawi Masterpieces that concerned in publishing and distributing academic textbooks, references, encyclopedias, teaching materials and children books as well .This body is a member of the Union of Jordanian publishers as well as the general Union of Arab Publishers.
- In 1994: MUS extended its services to intermediate and secondary school students planning to join Educational and Cultural summer programs in Britain in cooperation with Embassy Educational services and with Bellerbys College for students interested in continuing their higher education in U.K as well.
- In 1995: MUS extended its services to students willing to pursue study in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- In 1996: MUS extended its services to students planning to join Australian Universities.
- In 1998: MUS reached the climax of its successful educational business by operating a unique distance education programs for both undergraduate and graduate studies in cooperation with the Sudanese State University of Juba.
- In 2003 An agreement with the Ministry of Education in Jordan was signed appointing Majdalawi Masterpieces as a sole distributor outside Jordan for all academic and Technical Publications of the Ministry of Education of Jordan.
- In 2004: MUS succeeded in becoming the sole representative outside Jordan for one of the most reputable Academic Institution in Jordan specialized in IT.
Princess Sumayia University for Technology (PSUT).
- In 2007: MUS extended its services to students willing to pursue study In the Higher Technology Institute in Egypt which offers undergraduate Engineering Programs.
- In 2008: MUS extended its services to students willing to pursue study in Malaysia and Ukraine.
- In 2010: MUS extended its services to students willing to pursue study in China.
- In 2012: MUS extended its services to students willing to pursue study in India.
- In 2014: MUS extended its services to students willing to pursue study in Germany and Russia.
- In 2015: MUS extended its services to students willing to pursue study in Turkey.